Count down to Due date of my Second Blessing

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Long Hair - Hairstyles how tos

Hi everybody, I found a beautiful page with instructions for lovely hairstyles with long hair, unlike other western sites, it uses minimum or no hairsprays, setting lotions etc.. so it is extremely workable. Ofcourse I cant do most styles because my hair has become extremely thin due to various factors, but I am blessed to have a daughter to try out these

Just check this out
http://rapunzelsresource.wordpress.com/style-index/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog & the comment(s), Fathima! ;) :D
    I sent this link to my friend who has super long hair!
    Thanks for sharing - it saves so much time when bloggers find out great stuff on internet and share with others :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...