Count down to Due date of my Second Blessing

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Marhaba

I typed a nice introduction of myself and forgot to save it. Dear all, please wait till I get over losing neary two paras of painstakingly typed politically correct introduction. For now I am bushed.

Indian, Muslim, Tamil, Civil Engineering Graduate, Homemaker, Mother to a 11 year Little woman, Wife to my Childhood Sweetheart. Daughter to the best Father and Patient Mother, Eldest sister and what else.....

Oh my name? To all my web visitors and Future friends I am Fathima.

See You soon

May the peace and blessings of the Almighty be upon you and may he shower you with His Mercy and His Bounty

1 comment:

  1. lol cant wait to see your new intro :D
    you know,the big one :D
    love your lil place,hoping to see more insha Allaah :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...